Assignments done amazingly well
Producing, distributing and getting agreement to confirmed bookings (assignments) can be a logistical nightmare. Not to mention fraught with inaccuracies, which all increases risk of litigation.
Infinitemp removes that worry, right from the point of a candidate being approved and accepted on a vacancy, the assignment is slick, automated and always accurate... here's how we do it:
- An assignment is a full record of the entire offer: Rates, Dates, Profile Info, Approvals, Activity at the point of booking
- We also capture and archive a copy of all compliance document at that point in time
- We save all documents indefiently so you dont have to
- We distribute beautiful email copies of assignment confirmations to both suppliers and candidates
- you always have a record and you can check on rates, dates and all activity whenever you like
- We even allow you to make finite edits to assignments, such as extend or shorten the date range in case, well, stuff happens
- You can also cancel assignments, notifying all parties in a couple of clicks
- Amazed? wait till you see it
What is Infinitemp?
A single web-based solution for temporary resource management that works for any staff groups and staffbank models. Facilitates reduced expenditure on temporary staff and administration, optimises financial control; governance; approvals and process efficiency throughout the temporary worker lifecycle.
Fully automated vacancy distribution to your chosen supplier network plus all proceeding workflow including, but not limited to: offers, assignments, e-timesheets, invoicing, self-billing, evidenced compliance and restrictions. Infinitemp provides a wealth of new information, designed to allow you to make better-informed decisions via real-time analytics.
Ability to also manage, maintain and develop internal staffbanks.
Find out more
We're here to help!
See how you can obtain complete visibility, unprecedented control and substantial reductions in your temporary staffing costs today, get in touch, or speak to a member of our team today on 01482 606 040 (Option 2)